Saturday, November 10, 2007

Emma's Birthday Tea

Silly Aunt Sheri


My sister Emma turned 10 on October 1. We went to a tea room and there were lots of cookies, pastries, sandwiches and tea. I liked the peanut butter and jelly. I had chamomille tea like I do at home when we have tea. I like the ginger cookies too.

They had hats and dresses that were really old that we could dress up in. It was fun.

Afterwards we went shopping but it was too expensive. Emma got a teapot from Grandma for her birthday.

Then we went and had manicures. That was lots of fun.

5 comments:

emma claire said...

Happy B-day Emma!

Emma

Emma and Lizzy said...

hi lizzy! you are so cute!

JJS said...

Elizabeth Ann,

You wrote a wonderful paragraph about your cousins. and then you concluded by say, "I like to sing." That is so true and you also like to dance and make people happy. God is so good to you!!

gram Jan

Ginger said...

Lizzy I did not know that you had a blog. I am so glad that I found out that you had one. I hope you had a good Christmas. We will see you tomorrow at the party at the Gregg's.

Alex Karl said...

Lizzy, you need to blog more! you are so cute and i luv to read what you have to say but u need 2 post more!